|CHEST||35 - 38||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53|
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Base layers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer ) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and temperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions here.
Transformer Packable Fishing Jacket
0 out of 5 stars
The Transformer fishing jacket excels in the portability category, packing in entirety into it's own right hand pocket. The jacket itself features a nylon ripstop base with spandex blended in for stretch and comfort. 10K Water Resistance means it handles light rain with ease.Â
Two hand pockets, adjustable hood and velcro cuff adjustments round out this new jacket. The Transformer comes with all the standard features AFTCO jackets are known for while still supplying a super compact packable package that will fit in your life any where you go.Â Don't get caught without the easiest piece of protection you can carry, and have the Transformer rain suit when the unpredictable weather tries to scare you off.Â
Check out the matching packable pants here.
Size & Fit
- Model is wearing size L
- View size chart