- **FINAL SALE - No Returns or Exchanges**
- Waterproof camo coaches jacket
- 100% nylon with waterproof coating
|CHEST||35 - 38||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53|
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Base layers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer ) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and temperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions here.
IKE Camo Utility Jacket
5 out of 5 stars
When style meets modern technology. The Ike Camo Utility Jacket is a popular item in the AFTCO X IKE collaboration. This coach's jacket is a fashionable streetwear blend of modern style and workwear. With added proven AFTCO tech, and you get an Ike approved jacket packed with features.Â
Â Want it in Black? Take a look at theÂ Ike Utility Jacket.
Size & Fit
- Model is wearing size L
- View size chart