- 2 Layer 100% nylon shell with 100% polyester lining, brushed tricot handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable velcro shoulders, ComfortFlex mesh back, cyclops system camera mount pocket
- Cargo pocket, CORDURA® lined pliers pocket
- D-rings, elasticated rear buckle waist cinch
- Knee-high side zips with double storm flap and Velcro cinching
- CORDURA® articulated knees and rear with brushed tricot interior match
- 30K Waterproofing, fully taped seams
- Learn more about Waterproofing here
- View Outerwear Care Instructions here
*These are body measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
If you’re undecided or in-between sizes, we suggest you size up, although that will depend on how much of a form fitting fit you’re looking for.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?
Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
Women's Hydronaut designed for the female anglers who are tired of trying on men's outerwear, the Women's Hydronaut has the same amazing features from our original Hydronaut waterproof bib that is now in a cut that works for women. Highlights include wider shoulder straps that provide additional comfort and alleviate back aches at the end of the day, a 30K waterproof rating with fully taped seams to stop leakage, and articulated/reinforced knee and rear panels to prevent wear while fishing. Serious Women's Outerwear for the serious fisherwoman.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5'9" chest: 36", waist: 29", hips: 41" Size M
- Classic fit, built for comfort