Order with 2-Day Air to receive by 6/06.
AFTCO fish fillet knives are built in collaboration with Böker Germany to deliver premium blade options for gamefish processing of all sizes. The range features 4116 stainless steel blades with full tang construction and an upswept design. The premium Böker blades are easily distinguished with a gold Titanium Nitride finish that is bonded, ensuring durable corrosion resistance. A 56-58 Rockwell hardness and sub-zero quench process helps maintain blade sharpness and edge retention. The handle features a molded slip-free polypropylene / TPR surface that is both anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel. From walleye to wahoo, AFTCO fillet knives are the right tools to get the job done.
- Böker 4116 German stainless steel
- Full tang construction
- Upswept blade design maintains cutting surface
- Corrosion resistant Titanium Nitride finish
- Slip-free handle
- Includes sheath for safe storage
- Knife Sharpening Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Size & Fit
- Blade length varies by knife model. Handle length is 5.25". The 12" fillet knife handle is slightly longer, measuring 5.44".