Order with 2-Day Air to receive by 9/27.
AFTCO's new 8", 10" and 12" fish fillet knives and 7" and 9" flex fish fillet knives are built in collaboration with Böker Germany to deliver premium blade options for gamefish processing of all sizes. The range of AFTCO fillet knife feature 4116 German stainless steel blades with a full tang construction and up sweep design. The premium Böker blades are easily distinguished with an AFTCO gold Tin finish that is bonded to the blade through PVD ensuring durable corrosion resistance. A sub-zero quench process helps maintain blade sharpness and edge retention. The handle features an over-molded slip-free polypropylene / TPR surface that is both anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel. From Walleye to Wahoo, AFTCO's fillet knives will provide the right tools to get the job done.
- Böker 4116 German stainless steel blade
- Full tang construction
- 56-58 Rockwell hardness
- sub-zero quench process
- Up sweep blade design maintains cutting surface when filleting game fish
- AFTCO Gold TIN / PVD treatment ensures corrosion resistance
- Handle is anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel
- Textured polypropylene / TPR grip provides maximum hold in wet conditions
- Includes 900D Poly Oxford material sheath for safe storage
- Get Tips on how to sharpen your knife here
Size & Fit
- Blade length varies by knife model. Handle length is 5.25". The 12" fillet knife handle is slightly longer, measuring 5.44".