- 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Polartec® Alpha® active insulation (60g)
- Dual hand pockets, interior chest pocket
- Stretch thumb holes
- DWR water repellent
- Elasticated hem cinch
- Woven label
|CHEST||35 - 38||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53|
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Base layers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer ) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and temperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions here.
The AFTCO Covert Eco Jacket is an incredibly lightweight yet ultra-warm down jacket. Made with 100% recycled polyester ripstop and 60g Polartec® Alpha® active insulation that's engineered for consistent warmth and greater breathability during activity. Dual hand pockets and an interior chest pocket provide the perfect amount of storage.
Not lacking any of AFTCO's amazing features but being made with recycled materials fits right in with AFTCO's Fisheries First Sustainability Pledge. We take quality fishing clothing to the next level with recycled performance fishing clothing.
Size & Fit
- Model is wearing size L
- View size chart