- 2 Layer 100% Nylon Shell with 100% Polyester Tafetta Lining
- Adjustable Velcro shoulders, mesh back
- Brushed tricot handwarmer pockets
- Cargo pocket, CORDURA® lined pliers pocket
- Retractable d-rings
- Elasticated rear buckle waist cinch
- Knee-high side zips with double storm flap and Velcro cinching
- CORDURA® articulated knees and rear with brushed tricot interior match
- Learn more about Waterproofing here
- View Outerwear Care Instructions here
BIG GUY REGULAR SIZING: BUILT FOR CUSTOMERS 5'11" & SHORTER
*These are garment measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Baselayers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and temperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
Big Guy Hydronaut® Heavy-Duty Bib
0 out of 5 stars
The most asked for product by our consumers is now available. AFTCO Big Guy outerwear is available for the husky individuals that have trouble fitting the competitors outerwear. Available in regular sizes 3x, 4x, and 5x, these plus sized fishing clothes will fit the build and get you on the water in comfort. The BG Hydronaut Bibs have all the features of the Hydronaut built for the Big and Tall. Check out other Big Guy outdoor clothing.Â
Size & Fit
- Classic Fit, Built For Comfort