- ICAST 2022 Best of Category Winner!
- Ultra-durable 100% waterproof deck boots
- Neoprene lined with recycled fabric
- Rear kick wedge
- Welded pull strap
- Hex grip non-marking outsole
|US||M8 / W9.5||M9 / W10.5||M10 / W11.5||M11 / W12.5||M12 / W13.5||M13 / W14.5||M14 / W15.5|
*These are garment measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
If you’re in-between sizes we recommend that you size up. For example, if you wear a size 9.5 you should order a size 10.
Boot Break-In Period
At first your ankle deck boots may feel snug. Please allow 24 - 48hrs of use to break in the custom AFTCO insoles and allow them to mold to your feet.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?
Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
The all-new Ankle Deck Boot fulfills the rigid demands of our pro team, guides, and customers. Designed to deliver a heightened level of comfort via an inner neoprene liner that is quick drying and fully flexible. Paired with a custom compression-molded antimicrobial insole, these waterproof fishing boots offer the perfect amount of cushion, rebound, and support season after season.
Size & Fit
- Available in U.S. Men's sizes 8-14
- If you’re in-between sizes we recommend that you size up
- Your boots may feel snug initially, but allow 24 - 48 hours of use to break in