- 2.5 layer stretch ripstop 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- 10K/10K waterproof membrane
- 2-way stretch
- DWR water repellent
- Shock cord hood adjustment
- Zipper hand pockets, packable into right hand pocket
- Hook and loop cuff adjustment and screenprint logos
*These are garment measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements.. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Baselayers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and temperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
Women's Transformer Packable Shell Jacket
0 out of 5 stars
Size & Fit
Classic fit, built for comfort