- Bonded hexatron fleece 58% recycle polyester, 42% polyester
- DWR water repellent
- Speedvent™ active hood with integrated ergonomic facemask, shock cord hood and hem adjustment
- Lasercut vent underarm, thumbholes
- Block Tapey™ pouch style hand pocket
- Screenprint logos
*These are garment measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Baselayers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and termperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
Size & Fit
- Mode is wearing size L
- View size chart