- 2 layer 100% nylon shell with 100% polyester lining
- SpeendVent® hood, double articulated storm flap
- Molle system camera mount pocket
- Covered vertical zip chest pockets
- Top entry pouch pockets
- Brushed tricot handwarmer pockets
- D-rings, rear buckle waist cinch
- Double Dry cuff system
- 30K waterproofing, fully taped seams
- Learn more about Waterproofing here
- View Outerwear Care Instructions here
*These are body measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
If you’re undecided or in-between sizes, we suggest you size up, although that will depend on how much of a form fitting fit you’re looking for.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?
Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
Women's Hydronaut is the first of its kind, finally fulfilling a niche that has always been void. Designed for the female anglers who are tired of trying on men's outerwear, the Women's Hydronaut has the same amazing features from our original Hydronaut waterproof rain jacket finally in a cut that works for women. SpeedVent built for high speed runs ensures the hood never gets blown off. A 30K waterproof rating with with fully taped seams prevents leakage, and double cuffs ensure no water is getting into your sleeves. Serious Women's Outerwear for the serious fisherwoman.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5'9" chest: 36", waist: 29", hips: 41" Size M
- Classic fit, built for comfort