- 100% Polyester Melange Outer, 80 gram Synthetic Batting Fill, 600 mm TPU Coating
- Zippered brushed tricot handwarmer & chest pockets
- 20D poly sublimated liner
- Poly, elastane binding sweep and cuff
- DWR water repellent
- Fully taped seams
- Learn more about Waterproofing here
- View Outerwear Care Instructions here
*These are garment measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Baselayers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and temperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
Size & Fit
- Model is wearing size L
- View size chart