- 2 Layer 100% Nylon Shell with 100% Polyester Lining with Synthetic 140 gsm Fill Batting
- Adjustable Velcro shoulders, ComfortFlex mesh back, cyclops system camera mount pocket
- Cargo pocket, CORDURA® lined pliers pocket
- knee-high side zips with double storm flap and Velcro cinching
- CORDURA® articulated knees and rear with brushed tricot interior match
- D-rings, elasticated rear buckle waist cinch
- 30K Waterproofing, fully taped seams
- Learn more about Waterproofing here
- View Outerwear Care Instructions here
- Complete the set
*These are garment measurements.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Baselayers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and termperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T FIT JUST RIGHT?Returns are shipped Free both ways. If the fit is not perfect simply follow our return instructions HERE
Designed with the ice fisherman in mind, AFTCO introduces the number one waterproof outerwear system, the Hydronaut, in an insulated version. Same amazing features that everyone loves in the original Hydronaut bibs starting with a 2 layer 100% Nylon shell with 30k waterproof rating and lined with 100% polyester. Add on a synthetic 140 gsm fill batting to add extra warmth and be warm and comfortable in any cold temperature. The wider shoulder straps on the insulated hydronaut spread out pressure resulting in less back pain in the shoulders and back after a long day of fishing. Knees and rear are reinforced with Cordura so high wear areas are never compromised.
Size & Fit
- Model is wearing size L
- View size chart
- Outerwear Washing & Care