Galley Specials: Bluefin Tuna Poke
Photos: Ryan Griffin
Running out of ways to prepare your bluefin tuna? This classic bluefin tuna poke recipe is super simple and ready to go in less than 15 minutes. Pairs well with cold beverage of choice.
Picture perfect fillets via the AFTCO 8-Inch Fillet Knife.
Classic bluefin poke ready for consumption.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Catch local bluefin
- Swiftly dispatch, bleed and ice
- Process and properly store
- Utilize protein within 36 hours of catch
- 2-3 pounds fresh bluefin tuna, cubed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup chopped Maui onions
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Nori flakes
Combine ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!