ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Aftco Unibutts are the combination handle-reel seat that revolutionized trolling rod butts. Unibutt fishing rod butts are formed from the finest marine alloy using AFTCO's unique "swaging" process (see additional info section), the ONE-PIECE Unibutt® aluminum fishing rod butt and reel seat is "unitized" for maximum strength and minimum weight. The aligning pin-plug, gimbal and fixed hood are locked in permanent alignment so that gimbal, reel and rod guides always line up perfectly. The ferrules are precision-machined to ensure complete interchangeability of rod tip sections, and an "O" Ring on the ferrule prevents corrosion between ferrule and reel seat. A *Teflon® ring inside the collet nut assures a snug fit, prevents galling, and allows easy removal of the nut. Stronger, lighter and simpler, AFTCO Unibutts® are available in Silver, Black,Black/Gold, Black/Silver, Silver/Gold, Black/Shimano® Gold anodized finishes.
|#UB1 Short||4-lb. to 30-lb.||14 oz.||17.16"||.750"||.838"||UBS1|
|#UB1||4-lb. to 30-lb.||15.5 oz.||19.16"||.750"||.838"||UB1|
|#UB2* Short||30-lb. to 50-lb.||16 oz.||17.76"||.875"||.970"||UBS2|
|#UB2*||30-lb. to 50-lb.||18 oz.||19.76"||.875"||.970"||UB2|
|#UB6||130-lb. to Unlimited.||32 oz.||23.45"||1.188"||1.336"||UB6|
|#UB2SC* Short||30-lb. to 80-lb.||18 oz.||19.76"||.875"||.970"||UBSC2|
|#UB2C*||30-lb. to 50-lb.||25 oz.||26.76"||.875"||.970"||UBC2|
|#UB6C||130-lb. to Unlimited.||37 oz.||28.44"||1.188"||1.336"||UBC6|
*All #2 Unibutts and Storabutts feature hoods that willaccommodate most size "80" reels.
View Spare Parts List Click Here
- How do I locate the AFTCO dealer nearest to me?
- How do I buy AFTCO Fishing Tackle & Hardware?
- What do I do if I have a problem or malfunction with my AFTCO hardware?
- How do I contact AFTCO?
- How do I know what size my AFTCO Unibutt or Storabutt is and are they interchangeable within a given size?
- What do I do if I have a problem with a Unibutt or Storabutt, and can they be repaired?
- How do I tighten down the reel seat nuts on my Storabutt, Unibutt or reel seat to keep the reel from coming loose during the fight?