ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
AFTCO SHD swivel tops are designed for heavy wire line fishing and also work great as teaser rod fishing roller tops. Swivel tops are designed to keep the wire line in the center of the roller - so it touches only the roller and the Fuji® Ring in the bail - eliminating wear on the sides of the frame. AFTCO swivel tops are equipped with our super-braided line compatible modified rollers (See Additional Info), they are virtually foulproof, and feature AFLON(tm) bearings for superior performance and lasting lubrication.
|DESCRIPTION||I.D. OF TUBE||CATALOG NUMBER|
|#620 SHD Swivel Top||20/64"||ST620|
|#622 SHD Swivel Top||22/64"||ST622|
|#624 SHD Swivel Top||24/64"||ST624|
|#626 SHD Swivel Top||26/64"||ST626|
|#628 SHD Swivel Top||28/64"||ST628|
|#630 SHD Swivel Top||30/64"||ST630|
|#632 SHD Swivel Top||32/64"||ST632|
Swivel Tip-Tops FAQs
- How do I locate the AFTCO dealer nearest to me?
- How do I buy AFTCO Fishing Tackle & Hardware?
- What do I do if I have a problem or malfunction with my AFTCO hardware?
- How do I contact AFTCO?
- How do I maintain my roller guides?
- How do I clean corrosion or rust from lack of maintenance off the guide or top frames?
- Where can I get replacement parts for my AFTCO guides or tops, and are there specific sizes for each?
- Can I use spectra or other super-braid lines with my AFTCO guides and tops?
- Why does AFTCO offer L tops? Do I need a large "L"-head top on my rods?
- Can I use wire line on my AFTCO guides and tops?
- Can I buy spare parts for swivel tops?