ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
For 16 to 50-lb trolling and deepwater rods, AFTCO's Regular ® roller guides are ideal for light line bluewater trolling, and for deep water live-bait or jigging rods rated for 16 to 50-lb. lines. Each features AFLON(tm) high performance bearings. Standard roller tip-tops match up perfectly with these guides.
|#2 Regular Guide||R2|
|#3 Regular Guide||R3|
|#4 Regular Guide||R4|
|#5 Regular Stripper Guide||R5|
|*Complete Set of 5||R16|
*(Complete Set of 5 includes 2 #2's, 1 ea. #3, #4, #5)
Regular Guides FAQs
- How do I locate the AFTCO dealer nearest to me?
- How do I buy AFTCO Fishing Tackle & Hardware?
- What do I do if I have a problem or malfunction with my AFTCO hardware?
- How do I contact AFTCO?
- How do I maintain my roller guides?
- How do I clean corrosion or rust from lack of maintenance off the guide or top frames?
- Where can I get replacement parts for my AFTCO guides or tops, and are there specific sizes for each?
- Can I use spectra or other super-braid lines with my AFTCO guides and tops?
- Why does AFTCO offer L tops? Do I need a large "L"-head top on my rods?
- Can I use wire line on my AFTCO guides and tops?