ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
For 20 To 80-lb. trolling and stand-up tuna rods, AFTCO's Heavy Duty (HD) roller guides, with ample room for heavy lines and large knots, are ideal for big game trolling and deep water rods rated for 20 to 80-lb. lines, and for stand-up style tuna rods up to a 130-lb. test rating. Each features AFLON(tm) high performance bearings. Standard roller tip-tops are the perfect match for this guide series.
|#31 HD Guide||HD31|
|#41 HD Guide||HD41|
|#51 HD Stripper Guide||HD51|
|*Complete Set of 5||HD56|
*(Complete Set of 5 includes 2 #31's, 2 #41's, 1 #51)
Heavy Duty Guides FAQs
- How do I locate the AFTCO dealer nearest to me?
- How do I buy AFTCO Fishing Tackle & Hardware?
- What do I do if I have a problem or malfunction with my AFTCO hardware?
- How do I contact AFTCO?
- How do I maintain my roller guides?
- How do I clean corrosion or rust from lack of maintenance off the guide or top frames?
- Where can I get replacement parts for my AFTCO guides or tops, and are there specific sizes for each?
- Can I use spectra or other super-braid lines with my AFTCO guides and tops?
- Why does AFTCO offer L tops? Do I need a large "L"-head top on my rods?
- Can I use wire line on my AFTCO guides and tops?