ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
AFTCO Big Foot Super Heavy Duty Roller Tip-Tops are built to handle the heaviest lines and the biggest fish! Designed to match our Big Foot® Super Heavy Duty and Wind-On roller guides, these oversized fishing rod tips are extra large and extra tough. Now equipped with our super-braided line compatible modified rollers (See Additional Info), they are virtually foulproof, and offer unequalled knot clearance. The bearings are treated with AFLON(tm) for superior performance and lasting lubrication.
|DESCRIPTION||I.D. OF TUBE||CATALOG NUMBER|
|#312 SHD Tip-Top||12/64"||SHDTOP312|
|#314 SHD Tip-Top||14/64"||SHDTOP314|
|#316 SHD Tip-Top||16/64"||SHDTOP316|
|#318 SHD Tip-Top||18/64"||SHDTOP318|
|#320 SHD Tip-Top||20/64"||SHDTOP320|
|#322 SHD Tip-Top||22/64"||SHDTOP322|
|#324 SHD Tip-Top||24/64"||SHDTOP324|
|#326 SHD Tip-Top||26/64"||SHDTOP326|
|#328 SHD Tip-Top||28/64"||SHDTOP328|
|#330 SHD Tip-Top||30/64"||SHDTOP330|
|#332 SHD Tip-Top||32/64"||SHDTOP332|
|#334 SHD Tip-Top||34/64"||SHDTOP334|
|#336 SHD Tip-Top||36/64"||SHDTOP336|
Big Foot® Super Heavy Duty Tip-Tops FAQs
- How do I locate the AFTCO dealer nearest to me?
- How do I buy AFTCO Fishing Tackle & Hardware?
- What do I do if I have a problem or malfunction with my AFTCO hardware?
- How do I contact AFTCO?
- How do I maintain my roller guides?
- How do I clean corrosion or rust from lack of maintenance off the guide or top frames?
- Where can I get replacement parts for my AFTCO guides or tops, and are there specific sizes for each?
- Can I use spectra or other super-braid lines with my AFTCO guides and tops?
- Why does AFTCO offer L tops? Do I need a large "L"-head top on my rods?
- Can I use wire line on my AFTCO guides and tops?